The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

weekend

Nothing much to say today.

Yesterday had the writer's workshop and again, it left me with much food for thought. I'm not quite ready to go into everything right now (still). Sorry -- I keep giving all these little hints, but until I pull myself together and the plane takes off, I don't feel comfortable talking about it in too much detail. :-)

Then I was walking to Singer to try to purchase a new coffee maker (our old one went kaput from overuse), Hayley intercepted me (yay!). She took me to another place in a strip mall. Whee! What fun! Not only did I get a new coffee maker, but I got some more kitchen supplies, like more mixing bowls, a glass pan (like for baked dishes like lasagna -- if I were the kind of person who made lasagna), and my favorite thing -- a huge back rest with arm rests to put on my bed for when I'm brainstorming/reading/watching t.v. shows on my computer upstairs. *loves*

4 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

I am the Interceptor!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

bwahahaha. Indeed! *said in a robot-like voice*

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

Why do I hear Schartzenegger?

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

*laughs* Totally!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home