The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

eh...

Don't have too much exciting to report right now.

My writing has been going very well, thus I've been a bit cloistered.

Today people were overly friendly. Perhaps I am sending off strange eccentric-artist vibes hehehehe. I'm used to mumbling a few "good mornings" on the way to HiLo or wherever but today it seemed like everyone had something to say to me. It was nice, albeit a little jarring. Almost like being back in Florida where strangers will talk to you anywhere, any time, lol!

Hope everyone who reads this is doing well today!

7 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I AM doing well today, thank you. So, apparently, are you. Which is a good thing. Like a gift horse, however, don't look it in the mouth.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

I was fine until I spoke to my sister ughhhhhh adopt me!!!!

 
At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just Trinidad. And I think it does have something to do with the vibes you gives off. Can get annoying at times though.

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Reading your post makes me realise I haven't left the house for the day! Have been in front of computer catching up on some work, very focused in one of those 'zones'.

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Sivan said...

v. glad the writing is going so well!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Sivan said...

oh, forgot to say: Hadas defended her thesis this morning! So she is a "Dr." now! can you believe it?!

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

Iceel: Indeed! I'm going with this flow while I have it! :-)

GB: Come on over! There's an extra bedroom! :D

shivonne: hee. Makes sense. I was in a strange mood today!

elspeth: Good for you about the zone! I'm getting a little nervous about Saturday! :-)

S: OMG! That's great about Hadas! Congrats to Dr. Hadas. :-)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home