The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wrestling snakes...

Stardust is on her cage singing away to the rain. Or maybe she's wondering where all her kiskadee (sp.?) friends are (the birds with the bright yellow tummies).

Yesterday I limed a fair amount of the day with Hayley and well, this is indeed what I get up to when I'm under such baaaaaaaad influences....

Sings: *I'm being eaten by a boa constrictor...*




I think in time that we could become friends...

5 Comments:

At 2:52 PM , Blogger Sivan said...

these pictures are so funny! i can't stop laughing at them.

 
At 5:26 AM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

Oh she can't wait for you to come back again, I could tell.

You know I feed them again in the next three weeks or so if you want to come over...

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Your new name is Snakewoman.

And I always laugh at how the word 'lime' works its way into a foreigner's vocab so quickly and confidently.

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

Wait! I just re-read that, did you just call me a bad influence?

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

S: hee! I crack myself up. That snake was HEAVY.

GB: Of COURSE you're a bad influence -- in the best possible way !:D oooh! Snake meal watching!

E: *laughs* I also said "cyar" the other day...:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home