The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

happy making!

Yay! Today I found out that I got accepted into that writing workshop that Elspeth and I applied for last month (as did Elspeth, yay!). I'm so excited -- looks like a great workshop and I feel so honored because there is a long waiting list for the class and we had to submit our work to be judged and I was a little nervous about all that. *feels very writerish right now*

Somehow it influenced me into some really good solid work today.

Mmm...pineapple flavored St. Benedict's yogurt.

Had to go to Tunapuna to get new headphones because Stardust chewed right through my old pair.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

Yay Congratulations! I never had any doubts :)

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You know, if Stardust continues with that chewing thing, you might try reminding the bird that he (or she) probably tastes like chicken.

Oh, and congratulations on the writing thing. That's something I wish I had the imagination for. See? Bad writing.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

GB and lceel: Thank you thank you! I'm very excited about the class!

And Stardust is on my list. She got herself out of her cage yesterday while both M and I were gone! But I know of a lovely lady who has a few snakes....I think I just need to TELL Stardust that...:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home