The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

sleeeeeeepy

It's a rainy Saturday. I have been very busy the last few days and female issues have made me even more tired than I normally would be. I just want to curl up in bed and sleep the day away. As it is, I'm sprawled on my internet chair with Stardust on my shoulder sort of in a dozing/sleepy mode.

I'm craving yummies. Hayley, let's do sushi soon! I want that wasabi and ginger and yumminess.

My list of shoulds is far outweighing my lists of wants.

Shoulds: clean house, laundry, finish these two mini writing projects, help with this one online project, novel-work, revisions, etc. etc. etc.

Wants: lie in bed, watch mindless t.v., eat yummies, sleep

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

Hayley..sushi...wasabi

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home