The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

1 Box!

At least one of my big boxes is here! Well, not here since apparently no packages get delivered to homes. That solves a mystical mystery that was bothering me since I would get these yellow postal slips and KNOW that I had been home all day so that there was no way I could have missed it if the postman rang. The mystery is solved.

These are relatively big boxes (especially the one with my books in it). I live about a 20-min. walk from the Curepe Post Office. So I guess I will find out what happens when I dial "phone-a-taxi" from the post office tomorrow. Will they come right away? Will I wait in the blazing sun for an hour? Does it really matter? Do I care? I know the suspense is killing you all mwahahahaha.

In other news, I have no idea what to make for dinner. I am totally bored with everything I usually make.

Brought to you by the letter "meh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home