The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Secret Beach

I have such an adventure to post about! I don't have time right now and probably won't until some time tomorrow, but here is a tantalizing picture of...*drum roll* the secret beach we experienced yesterday (we being Hayley, her daughter, me, Hayley's friend Abbi - argh, don't know how his name is spelled) Poor M actually had to work yesterday and could not join us...

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

So secret even I can't recognize it. I had a great beach day (afternoon) today too.

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

yay! Is very secret *nods* Lots of fic fodder!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home