The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Monday, March 31, 2008

lazy

I'm totally feeling lazy about blogging. I have things to talk about, adventures that I've had, fun activities, etc. But I don't feel like making a long post still.

Today it happened. I worked for hours on my book and I got so into it that my stomach was all quivery and when M came upstairs to ask me something, I jumped about a mile high.

But praise me with great praise. Today I went to UWI in the morning and I *drum roll* went running!!! This is the first time I've run in several months and my muscles are feeling it tonight ouch ouch ouch.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger Elspeth said...

By the way, re your comment on Girlblue's post today. You don't need to line up in the bank to pay your Flow bill (or any bill). Pay it through the Fasdeposit (the yellow cylindrical thing with the slot and the envelopes near the stairs).

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

Yeah, that's what the very sweet teller said when I finally got there. "Yuh waited all dat time for dis eh?" :)) Then he went on to explain about the Fasdeposit. Ah, well, I did get some good brainstorming done because I always bring a little notebook! :-)

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Yes, standing in lines (pedestrian and vehicular) are great for catching up on things. I do French homework in traffic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home