The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

sleeeeeep...

Cream cheese tarts are absolutely evil.

I am SO mad at myself. I am not naturally a late sleeper...I didn't think. But yet today I woke up a few times in the morning during bizarre bizarre dreams of swimming underwater among gorgeous corals and sea creatures but then there was this annoying deadly jellyfish that was ruining it for me because I had to keep getting away from it. D'oh! Anyway, every time I would wake up, my eyes felt so heavy and tired that I'd just fall right back into sleep. Next thing I know, M is above me saying, "Hey, it's 10 o'clock." I don't even sleep that late on the weekends when I'm working during the week! I didn't even go to bed that late last night. Soooo....I'm going to have to start being stern with myself. Not only am I banning myself from the internet during the daylight (er...except for right now of course because I had to look something up and realized that I hadn't posted in here in a few days), but I am going to get up no later than 7:30. *nods*

I have a very clear-cut writing goal today and hope I can accomplish it. Sweet little Stardust is singing and chattering away this morning.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

hahaha opps how my visit didn't get in the way

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

hee. I loved your visit! Was fun! (and yay for procrastination!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home