The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Monday, April 28, 2008

*drive-by waves*

Where do these days go? The days are flying by at the speed of light!

Ten-second update:

Things are well, Saturday night went to ceremony for writing class in Chaguaramas (that's a mouthful). Many people did readings and I can just say that my co-writers are very talented people! However, I was starving the whole time and trying to figure out a way to subtly unpeel the banana that was in my purse and sneak it into my mouth while people were reading. *sigh* I suck at subterfuge. All and all, a delightful night!

Stardust got her beak trimmed by me last night. I was scared to get her tongue, but I did get the beak trimmed successfully! Go me!

Today must run some errands but I'm looking outside and see one of two outcomes. Either I will roast because it is hot or I will get poured on because the clouds are gathering. Most likely both.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

I'm voting that both of those things will happen simultaneously.

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So - did you melt?

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Andreamuse, I shed my old skin and am back with a new one: http://nowiswowtoo.blogspot.com

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

G and Iceel: Bwah! Iceel had it right -- I melted! No rain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home