The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Back to the mundane...in a disjointed kind of way

It is a rather cozy morning, with a little bit of rain, although the sun seems to be trying to peek out.

I made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday and they came out very well. Local ladies? I'm sure there will be plenty left for you, as long as I don't eat them all today...

I've been oversleeping this whole week, and I'd really like to stop that pattern, especially because I like to get my walk-about errands done before it gets too hot.

You know what's hard to get here? Spiral-bound notebooks that aren't clearly marked for students.

Stardust is afraid of the toys I got her yesterday.

I'm in that stage of creativity in which there's a lot of internal contemplating and the feeling of getting ready for a marathon surge.

I am ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home