The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Weirdness

Mmm...one of life's pleasures -- salt and vinegar crisps.

Last night was weird. I slept badly. The fan blowing on me kept giving the impression that someone was shaking my shoulder. The phone rang at about 3 a.m., which totally disoriented and freaked me out, but it was an unknown number, so it wasn't anyone I know. And whoever it was didn't leave a message. So probably a wrong number. But it disturbed my sleep the rest of the night. I kept dreaming about cats stalking my little Stardust.

This morning early at like 7 a.m. there was a woman somewhere nearby screaming at her husband/boyfriend in hysterical anger. I don't know what the problem was exactly, but I heard the f-word and the word "womanizer" a few times, so I guess I do know what the problem was.

So I started with sort of edgy energy, and it makes me want to change my writing schedule a bit. I'm still working on my schedule, as far as when the best time is to be on the internet verses writing verses walking verses running errands verses other things.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

Now there's a good reason to leave your phone off at night.

You'll get into your groove soon, don't worry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home