The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A short haiku et al

The sun burns so hot.

A trip to HiLo beckons.

Maybe food can wait.


Seriously, why do I feel so lazy today? I did say that I wanted to try something new every day. Well, I haven't been quite as good as I'd like about expanding horizons this week. I am already falling into patterns. Well, I doubt I'll do too much exploration until after Carnival. The whole island shuts down for a few days next week to partay, so yeah. Things won't be back to "normal" until about Thursday of next week, I think!

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

Thursday? Um yeah sure Thursday, yeah we'll be back to normal by Thursday. Sure

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

*laughs* Okay...next Monday? :D Maybe?

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger Sivan said...

awesome haiku! i laughed. also, can you feel the difference now for carnival?

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

S: Hee. Definitely! It's in da air!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home