The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nothing Nothing Nothing

Now this was a pathetically do-nothing weekend. I swear, I barely left the house. Wait. Correction. I didn't leave the house at all. I'm a "go with the flow" person so I was open to staying home all weekend or going places if that came up. What I wasn't motivated to do is plan anything myself. So I did a lot of organizational things, like organizing my computer files and music files (whee, playlists I can work with!) and got a big chunk of writing done. So while I feel vaguely guilty for not leaving the house or doing anything (especially as far as exploring new places or trying new things), it's all good.

Stardust has been hyper all day. It is perhaps the weather, which has been dark and rainy all day (despite it being the dry season). By hyper, I mean she's been running around on top of her cage, jumping from the cage to the couch, climbing all over the cage, etc, and cutest of all, singing prettily on top of the cage.

We've been here exactly one month.

4 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Happy one month anniversary. Time flies ...

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

Whee, thank you!

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

*coughcough* Sorry wasn't able to *wheeze* do anything this weekend *choke*

Happy one month

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

oh man, girlblue: I sure hope the death plague is finally going away for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home