The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

hiya

I'm a writer and yet can't seem to write anything interesting in here! I've been thinking a lot about going for the jugular. Especially since the robbery, There's this heightened sense of no longer really wanting to be shy about talking about whatever I want to talk about.

I think I've shocked quite a few people about what actually happened during the robbery. I think I accidentally gave the impression that it was a situation in which maybe we left our stuff at home and someone broke in while we were gone and took it. That in fact is not true. The bandit came in with a weapon while we were sleeping. Again, will probably write it out later...not now. Today am enjoying a nice, lazy Saturday!

Well, I think the rainy season is starting to encroach. The last few days have been rainy on and off after a LOOOOONG stretch of very dry.

Maybe I'll try to post more pictures. This was taken in Trinidad on the way to Chaguaramas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home