The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tobago

Back from Tobago! Will post pics eventually. One bad thing happened in that we were robbed and I am now cell-phone-less. That is all I have to say about that.

But Tobago itself was gorgeous and I can't recommend the beaches there enough! Translucent turquoise waters, refreshing water, good food, very nice indeed!

Here I am at Pigeon Point. I have many more pics but I'll wait. I need to send Mitra the pics that I took first! :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger Angie said...

u were robbed? when how why ???

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Robbed? 'when how why' is right! So that others learn what NOT to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home