The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Going back for awhile...

Hi,

I'm going to be going back to the States for awhile on Friday. I had been planning on going in August, but I have decided to go back a little earlier and stay a little longer.

I basically need to clear my head. The trauma from the robbery incident has really affected my head space way more than I ever thought it would and I just need to be away, away, away from the scene, etc.

I am of mixed feelings. I'm not sure how long I'll stay away but I know I will miss a lot of things about being here, especially my friends! I'm actually kind of emotionally numb right now, so I'm not really sure how I'm feeling. ha. I'm hoping that a change of scene will calm down my psychotic muse, too. I ought to have plenty of time and space to write!

5 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Going back/change of scene is a good idea. I'm just wondering if you'll want to come back! Will miss having you around.

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

E, I think I'd be very sad if I never came back! I'd miss too many things and people! See you soon!

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger K.C. said...

Hopefully a change of scenery will help you heal. Wring it out, if you will. That is a tough one to get over but you will. LET IT GO! You can and you will, you know that though, huh? Write it out and know that you have someone knew thinking and praying for you, and that is a fact. KC

 
At 3:23 AM , Blogger Sivan said...

what whatwhat? where will you be? am e-mailing you now.

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Andreamuse said...

KC: Thank you. I think a change of scenery will help a lot.

S: Hee. Emailed you back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home