The Isle of Gems

Musings and observations about life, previously on the island of Trinidad, now as a nomadic traveler.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Getting Closer...

Below you will see the two devil-spawn birds that have been the bane of my existence during this whole preparation for the move. Just look at them looking oh-so-innocent. In reality, they are plotting various ways to drive me insane...



And here is one very lonely room. Not that this room was ever really used for much, but now it is all suitcases and boxes.


One thing that is going to feel strange about this blog is that a lot of different people from different aspects of my life could be reading this. Some of my former coworkers, some friends from various stages of life, some online writers, some family, etc. So I don't know about you all, but I know that I tend to adapt a bit to whoever I am talking to/interacting with. This is going to be a bit strange because I'm not really going to be thinking so much about speaking to a particular audience. I think maybe that it will ultimately make my voice more genuine...we shall see!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Blogger GirlBlue said...

I've found that I've always had that problem with blogs, you initially start writing just to sort your thoughts/feelings out and then when you realise that people are actually reading you, it somehow changes into you writing for them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home